Friday, January 21, 2005

Group blog?
Ok, so I've been toying with this idea for a while now. The problem is that I don't have the time, energy, or resources to post to this blog every single day, which is what it takes if you want anyone to read you. I go through streaks of posting six times a day, but then my advisor cracks down on me and wants a prospectus draft (the nerve!) and so I have to disappear for a while. Not good for business. So my question is this -- are any of my handful of readers out there interested in making this a group endeavor, ala Crooked Timber? New site, several authors, it could be totally rad.

5 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger jflo said...

Hey, it's Justin. I'm totally down. I broke my blog, and I may not have time to fix it.

Broke broke broke.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger David Faris said...

Excellent. Let's talk.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Annie DiMario said...

Critical Condition New York correspondent! Correspondant! Will even learn how to spell!!

You'd have to show me what to do though, and understand that I'd fuck up something technical at least the first three times.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger jflo said...

ok, so how do we do this? I wanna do a post on the etymology (sp?) of personal vs. private. According to a dictionary, private is clearly the more correct word to use, dispite it's inability to poll well.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger jeff said...

count me in; i'll contribute from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home